Everything you need for 1 session of camp! It includes:
35 hours of programming
Over 75 activities
Summer Day Camp Guide and Training Tools
Schedules, Setup Lists
All the printables and instructions you'll need for every activity
2 large group devotion activities and 1 small group devotion daily
Daily Specialties with educational and fitness activities
Rain Rain Go Away activities to help plan for inclement weather
Camp KidSpot - 1 Session
Basic Idea of the License Agreement:
You agree to use the camp products for this summer only, and to not share them with anyone else. You can read the full license below. By purchasing our products, you agree to the license agreement.
LICENSE AGREEMENT for KidSpot Products
1. INTRODUCTION. KidSpot Inc. / Camp KidSpot grants to the church or other ministry organization (the Organization) which purchases this curriculum subscription or other content license (the License) a limited license to use KidSpot Inc./Camp KidSpot proprietary Content and Trademarks (as defined below) strictly as set forth in this agreement (the Agreement). By using the Content or Trademarks, you agree to legally bind you and your Organization to the terms of this Agreement.
2. RIGHTS INCLUDED. Include trademarks, Camp KidSpot logos, and brands (collectively, Trademarks) and curriculum materials, counselor materials, camper materials, handouts, schedules, music, images, messages, activity guides, camp confidential, Create!, advertising pieces, Devotions, Start Up, Wrap Up, Launch Pad, Specialties, video recordings, audio recordings, posters, text, data, and other copyrighted content in any format or medium (collectively, Content). The License is limited to the Trademarks and Content included in the materials made available by KidSpot Inc. as part of the Content package licensed by the Organization.
3. LIMITED LICENSE. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, KidSpot Inc. grants to the Organization a limited, non-exclusive, royalty‑free license during the Term to display and reproduce the Trademarks and to reproduce, display, and perform the Content, in each case strictly in accordance with the Usage Guidelines and solely in order to promote, display, perform, and conduct the ministry program described in the License. The Organization agrees to maintain a high level of integrity, quality, and Biblical consistency in the programs in which it uses the Trademarks or the Content.
4. NO SUBLICENSE OR ASSIGNMENT. The License granted by this Agreement does not permit the Organization to sublicense the Trademarks or the Content, or assign this Agreement, to any other person or organization without the prior written approval of KidSpot Inc. Any attempted sublicense or assignment without such approval is null and void and constitutes a material breach of this Agreement.
5. ADAPTATIONS. To the extent that the Organization creates any adaptation of the Content, the Organization hereby transfers and assigns sole copyright to each Adaptation, on a rolling basis upon creation, to KidSpot Inc. During the Term, KidSpot Inc. grants back to the Organization a non‑exclusive license to use the Adaptation on the same terms and restrictions as the Content is licensed to the Organization under this Agreement.
6. VALID RIGHTS/NOTICE OF INFRINGMENT. The Organization acknowledges that the Trademarks are valid and valuable trademarks exclusively owned by KidSpot Inc. and the copyrightable components of the Content are copyrighted works exclusively owned by KidSpot Inc. The Organization will not challenge or dispute KidSpot Inc. exclusive rights in and to the Trademarks or the Content.
7. WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, THE CONTENT, TRADEMARKS AND LICENSE ARE PROVIDED AS IS KidSpot Inc. represents that, to the best of its knowledge, it has the right to license the Trademarks and the Content to the Organization for the uses set forth in this Agreement. KidSpot Inc. MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE LICENSE, TRADEMARKS OR CONTENT, AND EXPRESSLY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. INDEMNIFICATION/INSURANCE. The Organization agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless KidSpot Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, members, agents, and all of their successors and assigns against any claim, dispute, loss, expenses, damages, or other liability arising in whole or in part from the Organization’s breach of this Agreement or use of the Trademarks or Content, except solely for those claims that arise directly and solely from KidSpot Inc. gross negligence or breach of this Agreement.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. KidSpot Inc. maximum liability to the Organization related in any way to this Agreement, the License, Trademarks, or Content will be the refund of the amount paid by the Organization for the License. IN NO EVENT WILL KIDSPOT INC. HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE ORGANIZATION FOR ANY OTHER AMOUNTS OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER OR NOT THE ORGANIZATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. RELATIONSHIP. This Agreement does not create any affiliate, joint venture, or agency relationship between KidSpot Inc. KidSpot Inc. provides curriculum, coaching and other materials but does not operate any individual sites.
11. DATA/LINKS. The Organization agrees that KidSpot Inc. and its affiliates may collect and use aggregated data regarding the Organization’s use of the Content in order to improve KidSpot Inc. products and services, or to provide customized services to the Organization. The Content may include links to third party sites. The third party sites are not under KidSpot Inc. control, and KidSpot Inc. is not responsible for their content, or any links contained in them. KidSpot Inc. is providing these links as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KidSpot Inc.
12. TERMINATION. KidSpot Inc. reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time with no refund in the event of the Organization’s breach of any term of this Agreement. Additionally, KidSpot Inc. reserves the right at any time to terminate the license to a specific Trademark or component of Content with a pro‑rata refund to the Organization in the event KidSpot Inc. discovers that a Trademark or component of Content infringes upon the rights of any third party.
13. WAIVER. Failure by KidSpot Inc. to enforce any term of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of its right to enforce that or any other term of this Agreement or any other agreement that exist between the parties.
14. GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION. This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to conflict of law provisions. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising under, out of, in connection with, or in relation to this Agreement will be subject to final and binding arbitration before a three arbitrator panel (one arbitrator selected by each party, which arbitrators select the third) conducted applying Georgia substantive law in accordance with and subject to the Rules of Procedure for Christian Conciliation (the Rules) as established by the Institute for Christian Conciliation (a division of Peacemaker Ministries). Any request for arbitration shall be delivered to the other party and shall contain a summary of the controversy or claim, the causes of action and theories of liability that the requesting party believes it has against the other party, and a statement of the relief which the requesting party believes to be appropriate. The arbitration will be completed in no more than sixty (60) days from the date the arbitrators are selected, unless the arbitrators require an extension. Any arbitration proceedings will be held by telephone or, if a hearing is deemed necessary by the arbitrators, in Atlanta, Georgia. Judgment upon any award rendered in arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. In addition to any other relief, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expert witness fees.
15. LICENSE FEES: Curriculum Fee: A yearly curriculum subscription fee of $99.00 per week. The license fee paid will be in effect for the duration of the camp program May 2019 through September, 2019.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all other written or oral statements or previous agreements regarding the License, Trademarks, or Content.